Translate

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Turn Baby Turn

That's precisely what I was trying to do yesterday -- Turn Baby Turn! Audrea had us practice our turns and kicks. Guess What? I get a little dizzy -- nothing to do with the blond hair. We had our private session prior to open dance, and that was a lot of fun. I performed my Free Style numerous times to various music, and Audrea was pleased. Now I have an opening pose and a very cute sexy ending pose too. We STRETCHED!!! And then we stretched again -- upside down no less -- literally. My right hamstring is talking to me, but according to the professional dancers in class, this is not unusual. One girl commented that her entire time as a Rangerette, she hurt. I'll practice more this week -- my family is so pumped about this and I am so proud.
Sharon's Journey

No comments:

Post a Comment