Translate

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Mock Auditions tonight

I went and picked up my audition outfit, and it rocks! I have the absolute best alterations lady in Dallas. Then I went and had my makeup and hair done -- this time with lashes all the way across in lieu of accent on the ends. We are practicing for the big day - May 5th. Excitement is building and so is the tension in that right hamstring. Checkin is at 7:30 and judging begins at 7:50-8:00 p.m. Brings back some very familiar feelings and memories . . . the fitness ladies know what I'm talking about. Oh almost forgot, had my chicken, asparagus, and small bites of sweet potatoes today too. You know - just to trim it up. Cannot be too lean!!!! Gotta have some giggle. Shake those pom poms.
www.triplef.me

No comments:

Post a Comment