Translate

Friday, March 23, 2012

Shake your booty

And I did just that at cheer practice on Thursday night -- WooHoo! After a rough practice last Saturday, I decided to completely relax and concentrate so I could remember the choreography. It worked! Amazing what you can do with the right mindset. I began to basically shake my booty and dance, and magically the moves came. Crystal (wonderful 18 year old) was amazing as always. Several other younger girls totally rocked too. The Cheerleaders that came to dance were also incredible. I really felt like I was part of the team last night, and I was completely confident. It suddenly hit me -- what if? What if I work really hard and make it through the first round (freestyle - good chance), then second round (would be a miracle), and then comes the interview (would look forward to this one), and finally the solo round (this would be mine Baby). The possibilities are endless I'd say.

Never allow anyone else to set your limitations -- the sky is the limit!
Fitness

No comments:

Post a Comment