Translate

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Time to Move like Jagger

WooHoo -- Let's go cheer! I have my new dance shoes on, and I am really not sure about this since I have never owned a pair of tiny dance shoes like these. They feel a little snug to me, but the dance store said they will form fit to my feet after one dance practice. I went to my club today and ran my dance routine, and I feel really good about the opening number. It is remembering the other routines that bother me -- QUICKLY! I go to Kitty Carter Dance Factory tonight to dance with all the lovely ladies. Then I meet with my private coach on Saturday at KJ Dance Studio to fine tune my routine. Super News!!!! Channel 11's Tracy Kornet starts filming the story mid-February. This will be fun. I am having the time of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment