Translate

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Got my Jagger Moves On

Went to dance class yesterday, and I had a blast! The room was probably hotter than it should have been (85 degrees), but I really enjoyed it because I also got a good sweat. I still struggle with remembering the very quick choreography, but I don't any issues at all when I have a little time to learn a routine. The good news this may not knock me out of the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders tryouts altogether. Our Thursday night instructor said "If you forget your choreography, then just free style. Don't just stand there!" She said one of the girls last season made it all the way through camp even though she totally forgot her choreography during tryouts. So there is hope for me. I won't give up! Hopefully, along the way, I'll remember some of the moves.

No comments:

Post a Comment