Translate

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Cheer Practice Tonight

Never thought I'd be saying that at 55! How fun is that? I'm off to my Dance/Cheer practice class tonight at 8:30 p.m. The late time is a bit tough based on my schedule and getting up at 5:30 a.m., but this is so worth it. The first three classes were awesome. I didn't do very well the first two classes having issues keeping up with the young girls (a couple still in high school), but the 3rd class I did a lot better. The stretching is eventful to say the least -- thank heavens for the Yoga classes the past eight months that I have been taking at 24 Hour Fitness. I have to put a towel underneath my boney tailbone; had this since I was little. The first night when I met our incredible famous instructor, she said "Honey, you are brave!" Love her. I'll check in again. I have another class on Saturday too. I have been practicing those new dance combos all week.

No comments:

Post a Comment