Translate

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Spin, Spin, Spin - not moving?

DO YOU RIDE THE SPIN BIKE? I am a newbie I have to admit. I have tried spinning numerous times over the last 10 years or so, but I have been so turned off for various reasons. Feels like you're going to have a heart attack when you first start out is my #1. My #2 is sometimes it hurts your crotch (need I say more). #3 - so many knobs and adjustments. Well, today my seat literally fell down -- twice right in a row. Talk about a shock and a very loud sound -- HA. You rack that baby back up and climb back on. I am up to 20-25 minutes on a very easy pace while seated. I still do not join the class, but I do SPIN every Tuesday before the class starts. I think I just need to build up so I can join in. DO YOU SPIN?? Sounds like a very good thing to do. I researched the benefits a bit and came across a wonderful website with the top ten benefits of spinning. Climb up on that spin bike - benefits!

No comments:

Post a Comment