Translate

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Athletes Over 50

Do you know any? I certainly do, and there is total respect!!!! Some of you understand what I am saying when I mention it begins to hurt when you roll over in bed, put your feet on the floor, and even perform stretching in Yoga. In my mind I am still in my 20's, but my bones and body say otherwise. What's up with that?? Good news is that I can still perform, and I bet you can too. I was thinking about the song I heard this morning by Toby Keith -- "I ain't as good as I once was, but I am as good once as I ever was." Well Baby, I am good a few times!!! HA. I researched Athletes Over 50, and it made my day. Let's pay some respect to these awesome individuals today. If you are over 50, you'll particularly appreciate this article. Successful Athletes Over 50

No comments:

Post a Comment