Translate

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Cheering for the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders squad?

What if -- The Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders had given me an opportunity to cheer at just one game? It would have made NFL history, Jerry's World history, world history, and quite frankly set a wonderful example for people in general to never give up on your dreams. I think about this topic often, because the interest is still there even after months when I first started training in January. I am still getting contacted weekly for reporter interviews; had one last week and another one coming up in two weeks. This demonstrates to me that people want to believe in something good. We want to be able to dream and to imagine that it could really happen. We want to believe in ourselves and in others -- that others will give us a chance without judging first. Never give up on your dreams -- they become our reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment