Translate

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Competition - next weekend July 31st

Totally excited! I'll be competing for the first time with my new routine and new outfit this coming weekend, July 31st just outside of Ft. Worth at The Sterling Building on Kroger Street. You can click on to my website www.FitnessAnyAge.com for complete details under the competitions tab. There will also be muscle, figure, bikini, and of course Fitness. I'd love to see everyone's smiling faces and hear your cheers. If not, please keep me in your thoughts. It is not always about winning truly; it is about being in the moment. When I walk out on the stage - I own it! The minute I hit the stage, I am a winner no matter what just because I am there. All that being said, I am still a competitor - which is why I love coming home with the trophy - nothing wrong with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment