Translate

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Fitness at any Age

As we get older (absolutely going to happen), we may think that we should slow down. How about that rocking chair -- sound good? Well, yes and no. I do love to rock; and sometimes I like it in a chair. Most of the time, rocking to me is to the 70's or Funky Rap. Anything that gets you moving so your body can reach limits that most people think it shouldn't or couldn't. Not! I don't even think about age when I am working out -- do you? These people doing TRX over 70 certainly don't think about age.  Rocking in the 60s and 70s!!!! Here are some more good articles if you find yourself worrying about working out at your age.

Discovery - Fitness at any Age
Men's Health -- Strength at any Age
CNN - Super Fit at any Age
Triple F - Fitness is for Any Age




No comments:

Post a Comment