|WHAT A FEELING|
|Dirty Mudder Puckers - Bad to the Bone|
- Run Run Run -- some of the web research that I did indicates not to practice jogging or running -- but to sprint. This particular run had more than sprinting! There was a lot of RUNNING! Prepare.
- Mud Run means just that - Mud! Get ready to have mud in places you never thought possible, and don't expect all of the mud to be gone after one shower.
- No matter what type of shoes you invest in, there will be mud and small pebbles inside them as you are running.
- You CAN save your shoes ----- we washed an entire river of mud and pebbles out of my shoes with a water hose. My white tank ---- that's another story (it is brown now).
- Practice bear crawls; crawling on your belly while pulling with your arms and knees; climbing ropes ---- some HIGH; practice crawling out into a plank and then follow with your feet walkup to a pike and back again; weight train.
- I give kudos to all of the women than ran -- some in shape and some not. Those that were not in shape KEPT ON GOING for the Cause and I salute them!
- Be prepared to be sore and possibly hurt.
- Most of all --- HAVE A GOOD TIME. I loved it and will do it again.