Translate

Friday, May 4, 2012

Road to DCC - Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders audition

The countdown begins! In less than 24 hours, me along with hundreds of other DCC hopefuls will either be performing freestyle or anxiously awaiting their turn to do so. I am so honored and blessed to have this opportunity, and I can't wait to be there. I am tanned (not like Fitness of course) with a Golden Bronze spray, and I'll have the French polish applied this afternoon. I have my baked chicken going on in the oven along with two sweet potatoes. I'll have to go by the grocery store in a little while to pick up the magical veggie, asparagus (does wonders for sucking it all in naturally).

We attended more mock auditions last night at Kitty Carter's Dance Factory (we love Kitty), and I had a blast. I actually remembered the choreography! I was delighted with that. We all listened as the judges provided their feedback, and then you take in what is appropriate for you and apply that -- leaving the rest up for consideration. Having been judged by numerous judges over the last 6.5 years, I have learned to do just that. My private coach has been a darling during this whole process -- Audrea Cowan. She has provided her expertise and given me the tools with which to work with and be successful. I want to make her proud.

More media -- CMT last night and Inside Edition requests today. I don't know where this road to DCC will go, but I am having a blast driving along the path. Would be a dream come true to be on that incredible field; would be a DREAM to at least make it through the first round :) .I hope my quest provides some inspiration to jump out and take chances with things you may have considered doing in the past. Remember -- never allow anyone else to set your limitations for you -- go for it! WooHoo

No comments:

Post a Comment